Introducing WorldDoc 24/7™, a new health tool for ODS pharmacy members, available July 1st.
ODS is pleased to offer our pharmacy members the interactive web health tool, WorldDoc. WorldDoc is a secure health education site that provides tools and information to help ODS pharmacy members better manage their health. WorldDoc has six interactive health tabs, including:
- Health and symptom evaluation – Evaluates symptoms and provides information on conditions and treatment options. Members also can take the health risk assessment to learn their health age and get personalized recommendations.
- Medical library – Explores medical conditions and treatments.
- Health helpers – Includes tools such as health trackers, calculators, the healthy living program and more to help members manage their health.
- Pharmacy – Allows members to research medications and discover how they can lower their prescription costs.
- My health files – Stores members’ medical history, pharmacy information and health risk assessment profile.
- News, forums and communication – Provides access to articles, news, health surveys, member forums and more.
Pharmacy members can access WorldDoc beginning July 1, 2009 through their myODS account. To learn more about WorldDoc, contact your ODS Marketing Representative.