ODS Individual Agent Application
ODS now offers agents the opportunity to submit individual applications online using an agent specific link. With this enhancement, we give you the ability to:
- Post a link on your website that will route individual clients to the ODS Online Individual Health Application and automatically associate you as the agent of record.
- Copy and paste an HTML link, associated with you, into your website. We have included a text link as well as a link with an associated ODS cube image.
- Receive email notification of submissions, which used your link, for your review.
- Approve or Remove any pending applications in your in box.
- Manage your password and profile information such as Name, Address, Email, Phone Number and Tax ID used to associate you for credit.
- Enter applications yourself using the link to avoid re-entering your agent profile information each time. You will still need to login and approve the application in order to forward it to ODS.
Important: Applications that are filled out using the link will remain in your "in box" at ODS until you login and approve them, which will forward them to ODS for review.
We will continue work over time to enhance the functionality and information access such as submission histories and status messaging in subsequent deployments.
Already have an account? Login now
Getting Started with the ODS Individual Agent Application
To set up access:
- Complete and sign the Web User Agreement.
- Fax the agreement to the Marketing Receptionist at 503-243-3949
- Request an account online
- Once marketing receives your Web User Agreement and account request, you will be notified when your account is active.
Contact ODS Individual Marketing at 907-278-2626 if you have any questions.
Download the paper application.